• Welcome to HIA's Official Forum!
  • HIA is the #1 Agency on Habbo!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

HumanRevolution
(3iC | LAiC DCoM | TUiC | ExR 2iC)

Registration Date: 08-01-2015
Date of Birth: 07-04-1998 (19 years old)
Local Time: 05-20-2018 at 05:29 PM

HumanRevolution's Forum Info
Total Posts: 228 (0.22 posts per day | 5.52 percent of total posts)
(Find All Posts)
Total Threads: 22 (0.02 threads per day | 2.22 percent of total threads)
(Find All Threads)
Time Spent Online: 1 Day, 20 Hours, 21 Minutes, 44 Seconds
Members Referred: 8

HumanRevolution's Contact Details
Email: Send HumanRevolution an email.
ICQ Number: 911
AIM Screen Name: Classified
Yahoo ID: Classified
Skype ID: Classified
Google Talk ID: Classified

Additional Info About HumanRevolution
Habbo Username: HumanRevolution
Promotion Tag: [HR]
Bio: HIA had always been part of my life and many others, I would take my walk home from school, I might have a rough day. People from all over the world cheers me up and I am suddenly the center of their attention? This feeling is incredible. I would feel the joy knowing I made someone else's day from another side of the world via a virtual game. The mixed feelings of joy, fun, seriousness, sadness, problematic and stress overwhelms my habbo experience. I am sure I am not the only person that feels this way. After the transfer of HQ to the one I loved, HIA was still very successful as it always, it is because what makes HIA isn't the name or the rank, or even where we are. It is the people. I believe if an agency can provide a growing agency, a stabled agency, with the ability to make change, it is the best.

I am not the richest man on habbo, but I am someone who you know, and who you have been working with. I think I will leave the judgement to you if you want to continue under my leadership.

I said in the second paragraph, the name isn't what define us as an agency, it is the people, it is what we are as a team. HIA will always be a silent part of this new dawn because of the people that joined.
Sex: Male

HumanRevolution's Signature
[Image: 250kqs4.gif]